Monday, August 15, 2011

New Items Coming to My Shop!

Believe it or not, fall is just around the corner! I don't know about you, but I don't think I'm quite ready for summer to be over! It seemed to go by very fast this year.

I just ordered some new supplies for my shop and am looking forward to adding some fall colors to my shop.
Aren't those flowers so pretty? I love them!
I ordered 3 of these flowers, which I will be making into
necklaces with vintage-y brass chains. I think they will
add a nice fall touch.

According to Etsy's blog post about trending things this fall
include more muted colors, jewel tones, mustard yellows, etc.
So, to go along with that theme, I ordered several of the above flowers.
I'll be making a pair of earrings out of them, and possible a bobby pin set.
Yep, that's right- I'll soon be including adorable bobby pin designs in my shop!
I'm so excited!





I also ordered several of these stunning blooms in various "fall-ish" colors, including
orange, peacock blue and mustard yellow.
These will be made into necklaces as well.


There you have it- a sneak peek into my Etsy shop this fall!
What kinds of items or colors would you like to see included in my shop?
I'm always looking for new, fresh ideas, so type away!

(Pictures credit of snapcrafty's Etsy supply shop. Just came across this
shop and will definitely be buying more of my supplies here!)

Oh, and another quick announcement.............



I now offer free worldwide shipping
all the time!!

That's right! Everything is going to have free shipping (some custom items may be excluded
from this offer). So if you've had your eye on something, you will no longer need
to pay shipping on that item. Yay!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! :) I do really love your shop, Samantha! :) Everything in it is so pretty and I also love the food-themed accessories! :)
    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!